January 8, 2010

Another Beginning...

This is a totally crazy idea, a suggestion by a friend who told me - Layla you love cooking, why don't you start a blog and call it Layla Anwar's Kitchen ?
I had thought about that, in secret...
I sure do love cooking but then every thing is a meal dished out our way...for those who are lucky to have one, to have a meal that is...

Hence this new blog. A totally experimental one.

My kitchen is not only a place to cook but a place to experiment...and am hoping that the right recipe will be concocted here...

I will write about food, gender, art, politics, whatever ingredients I can find in my kitchen and will open the doors for you to add your own recipes...

I did say recipes...

I don't have domestic help and will not clean after you. In other words, if you will use this blog to shit your way around like a lost dog, you shall be banned...this is a kitchen not a public toilet.

Catch you soon with a bait of a recipe...

No comments: